All available positions are listed on indeed.com
Please note, there may be pre-requesites for designer positions.
All inquiries should be sent by email with work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No in-person applicants.
Do you want to work for a family-oriented company?
Connecticut Kitchen & Bath is a well-established kitchen/bath design business in Danbury, Connecticut. If you are energetic, neat, self-motivated, orderly, professional and well-spoken candidate who takes pride in making their clients' dreams a reality, then please contact us today!
Requirements for Design position
- 2 years of experience in kitchen and bath design or home improvement remodeling
- Experience with 2020 Design
- Ability to follow a sales process
- Excellent work habits including punctuality, reliability, and integrity
- Excellent rapport building, organization, attentiveness, listening skills, responsiveness, and ability to be team player are a must
- Prior experience in kitchen/bath design is a plus
Duties to include but not limited to
- Meet with clients from initial interview to completion of project.
- Design space with owners input and desired budget, sign contract, order materials,
- Greet and assist walk in clients, answer phones if necessary. Work with vendors on new product updates.
- Responsible for daily opening and closing procedures as needed.
- Assist in keeping the showroom and displays neat and orderly.
Since 1989, we have earned our reputation and name in the kitchen & bath industry with thousands of satisfied customers. We are committed to the pursuit of excellence in everything we do. As part of that commitment, we expect our employees to have high personal and professional standards. Connecticut Kitchen & Bath would entertain resumes and offer to train the right individual with proven strong experience in sales.